Directories are an important feature for just about every type of commercial and public building. Office buildings, governmental offices, medical facilities, and educational campuses all require wayfinding capabilities to enable visitors to easily access information to find their way.
EDC’s Digital Directories and Wayfinding solutions provide a modern and clear solution. Digital directories are the perfect tool to help your visitors access important information and directions so they can get to their final destination. Our directories assist your organization in projecting a modern and professional image to both visitors and tenants. If you’re looking to improve the experience of everyone who comes through your building and increase your level of service, a digital directory is the perfect choice.
Ready to upgrade from fixed non-digital signage to digital building directory signage? We are here to help your project be affordable and successful. EDC’s digital directories can be as streamlined or complex as desired. From static non-touch digital directories to interactive wayfinding directories with RSS feeds, News/Weather, streaming media, and a host of other information, our directory software can be customized to meet your specific needs.
The following are some of our digital directory product features:
• Cloud-Based Secure Content Updating Portal
• Periodic Software and Security Updates
• Robust Digital Directory software and Captivating Screen Designs
• Digital Slideshows
• On-screen Announcements
• Streaming News and Weather Forecasts
• Directory2Mobile QR code scanning
• Interactive Area Amenities
• Realtime Traffic Map
• On-Screen Video Content
• Infotainment Feeds (Sports, Business News, Health and Lifestyle News, and More!)
• Events Listings Using Outlook 365 or Google Calendars
• Visitor & Tenant Communications using QR Codes
• Multi-Language Navigation
• Realtime Transit and Traffic Information
Do you have product questions? Would you like a Demo? Interested in learning about our reseller opportunities, or need technical support?
We’re here to help! Let’s get started today.